Celebrant Maree’s Style and Approach
Whether you’re planning a small and intimate elopement or a fabulous “sh-bang” arranging a wedding can get stressful and a little overwhelming. I make your wedding ceremony planning as smooth as possible by helping you with content, wording and ceremony logistics.
Need help with ceremony ideas? Can’t find the right venue? What does “unplugged wedding ceremonies” actually mean?
I’ve got a big folder of suggestions, inspiration and resources for you to think about. And then we work out together how to make your wedding ceremony personal and special. You can use traditional wedding vows or have a go at writing your own. Every wedding ceremony in Australia is different, the most important thing is that it reflects who you are.
There will be some legally required words that we both need to say, but the rest is up to you.
My Promise to you…”your own personalised, relaxed ceremony that you and your guests will cherish for many years to come”
What’s included in Maree’s Wedding Ceremonies?
My services include
- All Legal paperwork, administration and documentation
- Wedding ceremony inspiration, resources and information folder. Everything you need to begin designing your ceremony
- Ask me any questions if you have regarding your ceremony and logistics
- A Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- In collaboration with you and your partner, composition of your wedding ceremony with as many drafts as you need to be perfect
- All Communication with you including Meetings, Skype Calls, Phone Calls, Emails
- Celebrating your ceremony on your big day – yay!
- Lodging your marriage paperwork with The Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the state you are married in.
- Use of my Chiayo Stageman PA System to play music and/or use the hand-held microphone
- An elegant copy of your ceremony
- A rehearsal (if you wish)