Helping you to celebrate your own memorable, vibrant and personal wedding ceremony simply and easily, with love and laughter.
Where do you begin when planning a wedding ceremony?
Do these thoughts and questions sound familiar to you?
- “We have no idea where to start”
- “How long should our wedding ceremony go for?”
- “We want to have a relaxed, laid-back celebration of our relationship and our future together.”
- “We want a wedding ceremony that reflects us – not too serious, but not too wacky either.”
- “We just want a simple wedding with a couple of guests, can we do this? Is this called an elopement?”
And that’s where I step in!
It’s your wedding ceremony so it should be exactly how you want it to be. I’ve got stacks of ideas, resources, inspiration and information to guide you.
I’ve lived in Melbourne all my life so can help you with any questions about getting married in Melbourne and the Yarra Valley.
Getting Married During the Coronavirus – A Few Things to Know
If you’re looking at celebrating your wedding, I’m here to answer any of your questions around your logistics, content and plans.
In Victoria, you need to know that from the 6th August 2020 until the end of stage 4 lock-down, which will hopefully be the 13th September, you are unable to get married, except for compassionate reasons.
Many couples are choosing to use this period as a chance to take more time to plan and arrange your wedding all from the comfort of your own couch.
I’m here for you to help you navigate through everything there is to know about how to get married, including the legal paperwork. It’s super easy to chat together over any of the video messaging platforms available.
Let’s chat. Send me an email, text or DM and let’s start to plan your perfect celebration!
I'm the wedding celebrant for you when you want someone who is…
- Professional, organised and confident with over 15 years’ experience.
- Vibrant, natural, engaging and authentic.
- Relaxed, easy-going and passionate about helping you create the perfect celebration of your love.
- Based in Melbourne.
- A good listener, a collaborator and encourager of thinking “outside the square”.
- Delighted to celebrate same sex weddings.
But we're not a fit if you want somebody who is…
- Over the Top (OTT).
- A Comedian or the Star of the Show.
- Boring and Authoritative.
- A “cookie cutter” type.
The wedding ceremonies I love to celebrate are:
- relaxed and meaningful, where you and your guests are engaged and connected;
- the right timing – not too long, not too short;
- light-hearted with a touch of serious formality;
- a balance of fun, laughter, and respect.
A wedding ceremony should tell your story and incorporate elements that hold special meaning for you.
My personal commitment to you
To ensure your wedding ceremony is easy to plan, make decisions upon, and is exactly the way you want it to be.
Your wedding day is all about you! So let’s get together and collaborate to design a ceremony that reflects you, your beliefs, and your story.