Hi, I’m Maree, one of the most experienced and professional Melbourne wedding celebrants based in the Eastern suburbs, close to The Yarra Valley.
Helping you to celebrate your own memorable, vibrant and personal wedding ceremony simply and easily, with love and laughter. I’ve got your back.
Where do you begin when planning a wedding ceremony?
Do these thoughts and questions sound familiar to you?
- “We have no idea where to start”
- “How long should our wedding ceremony go for?”
- “We want to have a relaxed, laid-back celebration of our relationship and our future together.”
- “We want a wedding ceremony that reflects us – not too serious, but not too wacky either.”
- “We just want a small, intimate ceremony with a couple of guests, can we do this? Is this called an elopement?”
- “We’ve both been married before, how does this work?”
And that’s where I step in!
It’s your wedding ceremony so it should be exactly how you want it to be. I’ve got stacks of ideas, resources, inspiration and information to guide you.
I’ve lived in Melbourne all my life so can help you with any questions about getting married in Melbourne and the Yarra Valley.
Getting Married during COVID19 – What you need to know
I’m here to answer any of your questions around your logistics, content and plans during the pandemic.
From the 23rd November 2020, wedding ceremonies in metropolitan Melbourne are permitted – yay! Weddings can be held indoors or outdoors with up to 150 guests conditional on the density rules (check with your venue).A wedding can be held in a private residence but is limited to the members of the household and 15 guests. No masks are required outdoors
Now is the time to plan and arrange your wedding as dates in 2021 and 2022 are filling fast! Complete and lodge your Notice of Intent to Marry with me.
I can help you navigate through everything there is to know about how to get married, including the legal paperwork. It’s super easy to chat together over any of the video platforms available. Your plans may have now changed and you might be re-imagining what your wedding will look like.
Let’s chat about this! Send me an email, text or DM and let’s start to plan your perfect celebration!
I'm the wedding celebrant for you when you want someone who is…
- Professional, organised and confident with over 15 years’ experience.
- Vibrant, natural, engaging and authentic.
- Relaxed, easy-going and passionate about helping you create the perfect celebration of your love.
- Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- A good listener, a collaborator and encourager of thinking “outside the square”.
- Super happy to celebrate same sex weddings.
But we're not a fit if you want somebody who is…
- Over the Top (OTT).
- A Comedian or the Star of the Show.
- Boring and Authoritative.
- A “cookie cutter” type.
The wedding ceremonies I love to celebrate are:
- relaxed and meaningful, where you and your guests are engaged and connected;
- the right timing – not too long, not too short;
- light-hearted with a touch of serious formality;
- a balance of fun, laughter, and respect.
A wedding ceremony should tell your story and incorporate elements that hold special meaning for you.
My personal commitment to you
To ensure your wedding ceremony is easy to plan, make decisions, and is exactly the way you want it to be.
Your wedding day is all about you! So let’s get together and collaborate to design a ceremony that reflects you, your beliefs, and your story.