Hi, I’m Maree.
An experienced and professional Melbourne Marriage Celebrant based in the Eastern suburbs, en route to The Yarra Valley.
Are you looking for a Melbourne wedding celebrant to create a memorable, vibrant and authentic wedding ceremony?
I'm a marriage celebrant who is…
- Professional, organised and confident with over 12 years’ experience
- Vibrant, natural, engaging and authentic
- Relaxed, easy-going and passionate
- A good listener, a collaborator and encourager of thinking “outside the square”
- A Passionate Marriage Equality Supporter
I am not…
- Over the Top (OTT)
- A Comedian or the Star of the Show
- Boring or set in my ways
- A “cookie cutter” type
Celebrating your love through ceremony is a big deal. But where do you begin?
Do these thoughts and questions sound familiar to you?…
- “We have no idea where to start”
- “How long should our wedding ceremony go for?”
- “We want to have a relaxed, laidback celebration of our relationship and our future together”
- “We want a wedding ceremony that reflects us – not too serious, but not too wacky either…”
And that’s where I step in!
I’ve got stacks of ideas, resources, inspiration and information to guide you. It’s your wedding ceremony so it should be exactly how you want it to be. I’ve lived in Melbourne all my life so can help you with any questions about getting married in Melbourne and the Yarra Valley.
The wedding ceremonies I love to celebrate are:
- relaxed and meaningful, where you and your guests are engaged and connected
- the right timing – not too long, not too short
- light hearted with the a touch of serious formality
- a balance of fun, laughter and respect.
A wedding ceremony can tell your story and incorporate traditional elements.
It can also include non-traditional elements that hold special meaning for you.
My personal commitment? To ensure your wedding ceremony is easy to plan, make decisions upon, and is exactly the way you want it to be.
Honouring love can be celebrated in many ways.
I’m hopeful that soon all couples in Australia who wish to commit to each other for life, will have the same opportunity to be married, regardless of their gender. As a Melbourne marriage celebrant it’s time to unite with the rest of the world.
Whilst we wait, I would love to celebrate your commitment ceremony with you.
CELEBRATING LOVE SINCE 2004
“Celebrant Maree creates vibrant and stylish personal weddings and commitment ceremonies across Melbourne. With 17 years’ experience, Maree can help you celebrate a memorable event that truly reflects you and the love you share” Love is Love.