Hi, I’m Maree.
A Melbourne based wedding celebrant in the Eastern suburbs, close to the Yarra Valley and Dandenongs.
Are you looking for a Melbourne wedding celebrant to create a memorable wedding ceremony?
I'm a wedding celebrant who is…
- Professional, organised and confident with over 10 years’ experience
- Vibrant, natural, engaging and authentic
- Relaxed, easy-going and passionate
- A good listener, a collaborator and encourager of thinking “outside the square”
- A Marriage Equality Supporter
I am not…
- Over the Top (OTT)
- A Comedian or the Star of the Show
- Boring or set in my ways
- A “cookie cutter” type
Celebrating your love through ceremony is a big deal. But where do you begin?
You may have a lot of things running through your head like…
- “We don’t know where to start”
- “How long should the wedding ceremony go for?”
- “We want a wedding ceremony that reflects us – not serious, but not too wacky either…”
And that’s where I step in!
I’ve got stacks of ideas, resources, inspiration and information to guide you. It’s your wedding ceremony so it should be exactly how you want it to be.
The wedding ceremonies I help celebrate are:
- relaxed and meaningful
- just the right timing – not too long, not too short
- light hearted with just the right touch of serious formality
- the right balance of fun, laughter and respect.
A wedding ceremony can tell your story and incorporate traditional elements.
It can also include non-traditional elements that hold special meaning for you.
My personal commitment? To ensure your wedding ceremony is easy to plan, make decisions upon, and exactly the way you want it to be.
Honouring love can be celebrated in many ways.
I’m hopeful that soon all couples in Australia who wish to commit to each other for life, will have the same opportunity to be married, regardless of their gender.
Whilst we wait, I would love to celebrate your commitment ceremony with you.